The State Bank of India (SBI) has unveiled a dedicated pensionseva.sbi website for the Indian pensioners. This online platform would allow all SBI savings account holders who have pension accounts with India’s leading commercial bank to reap the well-being. India’s largest pension-paying bank, SBI is servicing approximately 54 lakhs pensioners throughout the nation.
SBI has allied with Central Government agencies (Defence, Railways, Postal, Telecom, Civil), State Departments and numerous state agencies for the processing of pension to offer the best possible service to the senior citizens. After the advent of the SBI Pension Seva website, all pensioners who receive their pension from SBI can log in to pensionseva.sbi and verify their pension-related details within a matter of seconds. The platform also enables the pensioners to cherish a range of other benefits such as:
- Downloading of (Arrears calculation sheets, Pension slip/Form 16)
- Tracking (Pension Profile Details, Investment-related details, Life Certificate status and Transactions Details)
- SMS notification with specifics of pension payments on the mobile phone.
- E-Pension slip/pension paying branch.
- Ease of submitting life certificate and accessing of JeevanPramaan facility across any SBI branch
- Senior Citizen Savings Scheme and allowance of EPPO for pensioners from Rajasthan/Railway/Defence/CPAO.
4 Easy Steps to Register for SBI Pension Seva
In order to apply for this pension scheme, follow the below-listed steps:
Step 1: Visit pensionseva.sbi and generate a new User-ID (with min 5 characters) and then enter your pension account number
Step 2: Now enter your date of birth, branch code of pension paying branch and registered email id
Step 3: Now generate a new password(with min 8 characters) and confirm the same
Step 4: Once done, a successful message will be delivered to your email id with an account activation link by SBI.
SBI Pension Seva Grievance Redressal
SBI Pensioners can deal with all types of grievances, complaints and malpractices related to their pension scheme via:
1. SMS: Type “UNHAPPY” and send it to 8008202020
2. SBI Customer Care toll-free numbers: 18004253800/1800112211/1800110009 or 080-26599990
3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com